Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh Phooey!

They have a web page that is still active. They have a huge ad in the local phone book. They even have a map on how to get there. But when I got there, there was only an empty building with a "For Lease" sign in the window.

Another LNS has bit the dust.

I drove around and around with my little Mapquest map trying to find this place, and it isn't even there! I plan on calling the phone number today, just to double check if they have moved. Probably not, but I will try.

San Diego is warm! I love it. The palm trees are exotic. Class is going well, though I went to bed at 9 PM last night because I was so exhausted. I didn't even do any stitching!!!!

More soon!

3 comments:

Von said...

Too many warms days so people don't need to stay indoors and stitch - altho stitching out on the patio is my favorite thing!! So weather can't be the reason. It's a difficult time for many shops. The lady who now owns the shop in Boise is planning to add an ebay shop - online stores are really cutting into her biz :((
Hope you have a good day today and maybe aren't so tired at the end of it!

Anonymous said...

Hi mom-
We miss you! Glad to hear your having fun! I'm sorry your shop isn't open, maybe the other one will be (you said before there were two). Alana is doing good, I'll have lots to tell you about her when you get back!

Unknown said...

Amy, will you send me an email so I can respond to you privately? I forgot to bring my email addresses with me.

Thanks,
Mom