Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Evening

It is now Sunday evening, and I find myself feeling a bit better tonight. I have spent the last 3 hours going through wedding pictures, editing some of them, and started printing some for scrapbook pages. It still seems to be an overwhelming task with so many photos to go through. So I picked a few themes tonight to work on, i.e. their first dance, cutting the cake, formal pictures of the cake, working on wedding invitations, at the tux shop, etc. It's starting to come together.

I worked on Toccata for a few minutes Friday nite, but didn't get very far. One more square is all. I am also crocheting a sweater for the baby, so I have been concentrating on it. Our ladies group at church is having shower for Amy on the 15th, and then we are having one for her here at the house on the 19th. It won't be long now until I can kiss my granddaughter hello! I can hardly wait!

I have been enjoying going through the Just Cross Stitch ornament issue this week. There are a couple that I will do. I think, but I can't remember for sure, that I stitched the model for the Humour ornament by Victoria Sampler....it's been awhile. I know I stitched the large piece with three of the ornaments on it...maybe Thea can refresh my memory!!! LOL!

Well, it's back to the office tomorrow morning. The house is in fairly good order, lesson plans have been done, and the spiced cider on the stove is smelling very inviting! I think I'll go have some!!

1 comment:

Von said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Did your BJUP books arrive? I sure hope the DVDs work well for both you and Lizzie. Glad you made progress on the wedding photos too; picking out themes seems like an excellent way to approach the project :)
Love to all, Von