Saturday, July 23, 2005

Garden Stitching




Some of my favorite designs by Victoria Sampler are the garden bellpulls. Here are just three of them that I have stitched. Of these three, Butterfly Garden is my favorite! I have been working on designing a garden design of my own...but it is different than these, it has lots of hardanger and is square...this design is coming together very easily, or as in the words of Sally Field, I think it likes me!!!

This week has been very busy with wedding preparations for Allison and Chris's wedding. I can see that this is going to be the pace around here for the next couple of months. I am trying to talk Alli into having a picture taken of her and Chris to use on the wedding programs, but she is resistant as she hates having her picture taken. I asked her what she was planning on doing to avoid pictures on her wedding day. She said "well, that will be different, I'll be beautiful that day!" Isn't that the truth, that for at least one day in her life, every woman thinks she is beautiful?

No comments: