Monday, January 23, 2006

The Meme of Fours

This sounded kind of fun, so thought I would try it too!

The Meme of Fours
Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Records Officer in Credit Union
2. Legal Secretary
3. Secretary for small consulting firm
4. Cashier in dress shop

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. You've Got Mail
2. White Christmas
3. Sound of Music
4. Sense and Sensibility

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Olympia, WA
2. Boise, Idaho
3. Spokane, WA
4. Bellingham, WA
And I'd be stuck if I had to list 5!! This is it!

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Criminal Intent
2. Extreme Home Makeovers
3. Crossing Jordan
4. Whose Line is it Anyway?

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3. Disneyland
4. Yellowstone National Park

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. KING5 (news)
2. The Olympian
3. Google
4. my friend's blogs

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Burnt Creme
2. Chocolate
3. Prawns
4. Ice Cream

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1. Don't listen to much music except radio

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Hawaii
2. San Diego, CA
3. England
4. Florida

2 comments:

Von said...

Some of these were really difficult for me to answer, for example the movies and of course, albums, lol! I guess I bought a new Christmas cd this year!

Amy has sure gone to town on her blog :) Hope she can find time to write now and then when she returns to work.

Alison said...

Hello, I love your blog, Connie - great link between your blog-name and your home-town Lacey :-) I have visited via Von's blog - hope you will drop by on mine sometime - my blog-door welcomes all visitors, especially stitchers and crafters:-) Enjoy your day Ali