Sunday, December 14, 2008

Can't believe it's almost Christmas!

I've been sadly neglectful of keeping up with this blog in the last month. Beyond being insanely busy, I just haven't felt much desire to write anything. Not sure exactly why...it just kept getting pushed to the bottom of my to-do list.


We had a great Thanksgiving, with lots of the extended family, and even some of son-in-law Chris's family joining us. Gracie and Alana both had birthday's in November, and they had great fun opening presents and eating cake. Alana didn't want it to end, and wouldn't let us take down the decorations for about 2 weeks!







I put up the Christmas tree yesterday, and today it has snowed enough to make everything white...it looks nice and Christmassy around here now. Still can't believe it's only 10 days away. I have a major amount of my shopping yet to do, which is par for the course! It all seems to get done in time every year.


The little stitching I have accomplished this month has been mostly working on new designs. Lacey Thread Designs has had a very good opening, we are quite pleased with how well the designs are selling. Nordic Needle has been very supportive, putting in a large order and they are even taking a couple of our models to the TNNA show in San Diego next month. (My Heart's Garden and Allison's Ring Pillow). It's so exciting to see this all coming together!

We are still waiting for baby Phillips to make his/her appearance (Alli and Chris). Alli's due date is Wednesday, so hopefully very soon! I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Von said...

It's great to have an update on the Dunton family! Exciting news about Nordic Needle - hurray!! :D

Thinking of and praying for Alli and the baby's safe delivery.