Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Winter that will never end....

This is what it did at my house this morning.....






It's hard to believe that a week ago today it was nearly 80 degrees! We spent the day at the zoo and got sunburned!!! Thankfully this snow has all melted off already..but honestly, enough already!!! The pink flowering rhody in the third picture is the same one as the Picture of the Week in my sidebar.
Daughter Amy injured her foot Wednesday night so she has been laid up and walking with crutches since then. I took Thursday and Friday off work to stay home and take care of her and the kids...boy am I exhausted! Taking care of babies at my age all day long about does me in. The xrays said no fractures, but the way her foot is, I think she may have some hairline fractures or cracks they were unable to see. I hope that it starts healing quickly!!!
I have been smocking another dress for Alana, and I like the way it is turning out. I try and get some pictures posted tomorrow of the smocking...pink and blue on a white dress this time. I just need to thread some ribbon on the yoke and then smock the sleeves and it will be finished. I am hoping to finish before I leave for Victoria on Tuesday!

No comments: