Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Lacey Thread



The name of my page is The Lacey Thread, and it has a double meaning. I live in Lacey, Washington, right next door to the capitol city of Washington, Olympia. I also love stitching anything lacy...such as pulled thread, cut thread and hardanger...

The word "thread" is obviously something I use when doing needlework...and it also makes me think of following a train of thought or succession of posts to a web site.

I am still figuring out how to use this blog website. I finally figured out how to upload pictures. My daisies in my garden are in glorious bloom right now, so I will try and get a picture posted of those. I had to go to two of the Kit's camera stores this afternoon...my brand new digital camera was acting up...not turning on basically. So they traded me straight across for a new one...how wonderful to have a working camera again!

More tomorrow, maybe I will actually get some photos of my needlework uploaded.

No comments: